Tuesday, December 2, 2008

...who can't make a decision

I miss everyone already! I'm so sad that the break is over because I love seeing my family! When are we all getting together next? I'm ready!

School's back in session. woo. The good news is that the last day of classes is on next Thursday. The bad news is that they made Saturday a reading day! RUDE! meh, I'll live. Tyler asked me on a second date (for the first date he took me to see vocal point...of course i'm not going to turn that down!). Apparently he was at m apartment for hours waiting for me to show up and when I did everyone was in the middle of watching a movie. I sat down and watched it with everyone and by the time the movie was over, everyone had left except for him. He got up to leave and then asked if I'd go on a second date with him. I said no and felt aweful about it. I could tell that he was a little upset about that. I was kind though. I just told him I wasn't interested and that I appreciated the compliment of him asking me out. Now I'm trying to find a date for Friday. All of us roommates are planning this apartment date. We're making dinner and then going up to Salt Lake to see the lights and maybe go ice skating. Last night I made a list of all the guys I know and would feel at least a bit comfortable going on a date with. I had at least 25 guys listed, but none that I actually wanted to take. Katie is asking one guy and so I've decided to ask his roommate so we could ask together. I guess I'm excited, but I'm at the point where I'm over the whole 'dating' thing. I haven't given up, I'm just sick of it right now. It's the most annoying when the guys you don't want are after you and the guys you do want, you're not allowed to go after (LONG story). I've decided to try and not date in the ward (that decision probably won't stick) because there's just too much drama. Bleh! I just don't want to have to find a date for next week for christmas cookies... I'd like to go, but finding someone to bring is Annoying. Maybe I'll have to work and not worry about it. That would be great!

In the mean time, I'm also trying to figure out what to major in. The possibilities are endless! I've tried narrowing it down, but it's hard to do that. The majors I'm considering are Thereputic Recreation, American Studies, Photography (maybe, but probably not), or something at UVU. I just don't know anymore. If anyone knows a better way to make decisions without using enny-meeny-miny-mo, let me know. I'm forgotten how to decide!

I love you all...Off to class!

1 comment: